Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagroupinc.net

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Position: Oracle R12 applications Consultant

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Houston, TX

Rate: Open

*In need of a very senior Oracle R12 applications consultant for an with a
strong background with the Oracle Financials and project modules and
implementations on a global scale.

*They need to have some exposure to HR side as well.

*Must be able to document business processes and system gaps.