Please send matching profiles to

Title:                 Data Architect [15 Yrs Exp]

Location:           San Jose, CA

Duration:           3-6 months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

We are in need of a couple of Data Architects. I am looking for folks who have
done Enterprise Data Architecture for large corporations. They can have a DBA
background but I am not looking for DBAs.

§         Data Modeling

§         Data Persistence

§         Experience with Oracle Databases

§         Data Warehousing and ETL

§         Metadata Management

§         Data Access and Security

Must have:

High volume transactional data management experience with one of the following:

Informatica Power Center including Metadata Manager experience

Experience with Teradata will be a plus (or) Cloud Computing and Cloud Storage.

 Distributed data management Multi-tenanted Databases

Overall experience: > 15 years

Candidates who have working experience with Network related data will be

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894

Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused