Senior Java Architect
Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: 1 year
Skills: large distributed/load-balanced server farms, Java, .NET, J2EE, MVC,
HTML, Maven, Hibernate
* Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops complex and
business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software
engineering processes-either individually or in concert with project team
* May provide management for a small team.
Skills and Requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with large distributed/load-balanced server farms.
* Must have 10-15 years relevant job experience, and 5 years as application
* Ability to talk to the business to understand business and
* Be able to clearly convey *technical* ideas to the development team.
* Extensive experience in a Java and .Net environment
* Relational Databases and XML repositories
Nice to Have
* .Net 3.5
* Domain driven design
* Patterns (MVC,etc.)
* Service Oriented Architecture
* Performance tools and measurement
* Fatwire experience would be a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at