PeopleSoft Benefits Admin/Team lead

Location: Charlotte, NC

Length: 3-5 months

Start: ASAP
Interview: phone

Rate: Open + expenses

HCM Ben Admin Expert - -          Systems Configuration (Eligibility Rules,
Event Rules, Benefits Plans, Rates etc)

-          Experience with PeopleSoft eBenefits

-          Has extensive experience in On Demand and Open Enrollment

-          Define business requirements

-          Develop test scripts and perform systems testing

-          Able to create reports using PS Query and/or SQL

Client  is in the process of developing custom solution to allow employees
to enroll online in Benefits when they have Family Status changes, this
would be the primary project. In addition we have to review existing
configuration to support this online changes. We also have a potential
project to combine all the leave plans into one PTO plan which would be long