Please send matching profiles to
Job Title:           Business Analyst W/ Healthcare or pharmaceutical Exp.

Location:           South San Francisco, CA

Duration:           6+ Months

This will require one phone interview and one face to face interview.

If the Business Analyst has healthcare or pharmaceutical experience that would
be a huge plus.

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894

Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused