Please send matching profiles to nar...@sriveninfosys.com
Job Title:           Business Analyst W/ Healthcare or pharmaceutical Exp.

Location:           South San Francisco, CA

Duration:           6+ Months

This will require one phone interview and one face to face interview.

If the Business Analyst has healthcare or pharmaceutical experience that would
be a huge plus.

Thanks & Regards
NARESH

Technical Recruiter