Please send matching profiles to

Title:                Java Architect
Duration:         6 Months+
Location:         San Jose, CA

You as a Sr. consultant will architect various projects in the customer master
data space. Our client is looking at introducing new services in production
including scalability and providing all customer data through SOA.

Job Requirement:
- 7+ years of Java Architect experience

- Senior Level background in Java/J2EE.

- Hands-on Java Architect who has been a part of end to end project life cycle

- Be able to lead development teams with strong architectural guidelines in
mind (maintainability, efficiency, expandability, scalability).

- Provide guidance and help troubleshoot performance bottlenecks in systems
when needed.

- Help define programming guidelines for development teams.

- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle TCA and Oracle R12 a plus.

- Lucene experience a plus

- Pro-active with excellent communication skills

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894

Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused