*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*
Title/Role: JNET Product Specialist
Start Date: 01/04/2010
End Date: 06/30/2010
Engagement Type: Contract
*Short Description: *
The Product Specialist is the expert for a technical development or
execution environment product or set of products. Primary responsibility is
to ensure availability and facilitate productive use of a product for
Application Teams or end users.
*Complete Description: *
Years of Relevant Experience: 5 plus years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a
Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
Plus the following:
Demonstrate expertise in teaching / conveying technical and / or functional
courses / concepts.
Develop appropriate work programs / budgets and use to effectively schedule
tasks / assignments.
Identify improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services
• Proven expertise with Novell eDirectory 8.x and Identity Manager 3.6 with
Role Based Provisioning Module
• Must have strong experience delivering role based provisioning using
Novell Identity Manager 3.5/3.6 and Novell User Application
• Must be able to create/modify and customize various types of Novell
Identity Manager connectors (SOAP/XML, LDAP, JDBC, Active Directory,
• Must have UNIX/Linux environment experience along with JBOSS server
experience to the UNIX/Linux platform
• At least 8 years of experience performing tasks and delivering services
• Implement Roles Based Access Control
• Practical experience with DirXML
• Troubleshooting Dir to eDir and eDir to JDBC connectors
• Experience with LoopBack and Entitlement Drivers
• Ability to create/modify Subscriber and Publisher Event Transform Rules
• Experience using Novell Designer 3.0.1
• Deploy provisioning and workflow capabilities to provide Employee Life
• Create connectors to integrate identity data for multiple applications
serving external users into a Single Identity Vault
• Providing matching and mapping capabilities to permit flexibility in
integration without requiring changes to the data repositories
• Implement role management for both external and internal application
needs, providing multiple methods for the management of roles (including
• Web-based workflow, provisioning and user management tools, connectors to
datastores and integration with business rules database).
• Work with application projects to provide advanced role management
capability based upon documented business requirements.
• Implement connectors to data repositories such as Remedy, StarTeam, etc.
that are authoritative data sources for the Single Identity Vault
• Novell Certifications in eDirectory and Identity Manager are strongly
• iManager customization skills and User Application customization skills
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
(856) 475-0555 Fax
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at