Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. thank you....
*Role: Remedy upgrade (6.0 to 7.5) consultant*
*Start Date: March 1, 2010*
*Duration:** 3+ months*
*Location:** **Harrisburg, PA*
*Rate : Best Rate***
*Must have experience upgrading Remedy 6.x to 7.5. Oracle is the database**
· Gather requirements from various business groups/users. Partially
involved in Business requirement gathering and totally responsible for
Technical design, development, unit testing and migration
· Install and Configure *Action Request System 7.5*, *Remedy Asset
Management 7.x *and Remedy *Change Management 7.x* with Alarm Point Systems.
· Reconciliation and configure of CMDB
· Migrate of Remedy application from Remedy 6.0 to Remedy 7.5.
· Installing and configure and set up of data in CMDB 1.1 and 2.0.
· *Integrate with ITSM Modules ie *Helpdesk, ChangeManagement,
AssetManagement, Approval Server* and *Telealert*.*
· AIE configuration and troubleshooting.
· Configuration of the *ARS Remedy v.7.5* with up to date client
foundational data, Auto-routing the Incident, Problem and Change tickets
using *“Assignment Engine 7.1”* and *“Approval Engine 7.1”.*
· Configure Remedy *Email system 7.5* such that the customer
ticket’s status is notified through *email notifications* which are further
routed to Microsoft *Outlook 2007.*
· Upgrade *AR System Server 7.5* which includes various Remedy
utilities like *Assignment Engine, Email Engine*, Flashboards, *Approval
Server, AR server*, latest version of *Apache* *Tomcat 5.5.25* services
· Customize the *OOB* *Help Desk, Change Management, Asset
Management* as per the company’s business requirements.
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
*shail...@aim-cc.com* <shail...@aim-cc.com> **
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at