*Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP . Thank you....*
*Role: *Director, Enterprise Data Architecture
*Location: *Bentonville, AR
*Start Date: *March 1, 2010
*End Date: *June 30, 2010 with potential to extend
*Rate Range: *$80 per hour
· Must be able to collaborate with business units, Information
management team and data owners to successfully implement and maintain an
enterprise level business intelligence / analytics program.
· Must be able to establish the Data Architecture vision and
champion efforts to reach that vision. Serves as the Architectural Leader
around data strategy.
· Detailed knowledge of TOGAF, Zackman, and other architecture
· Must have proven experience to lead the technical data management,
planning, design and implementation of enterprise Data Architecture domain
to ensure alignment of total Enterprise Architecture with business strategy
– tools, guidelines, principles, policies and governance.
· Must be able to lead improvement to the Data Architecture
processes, policies, and vision while exploring and presenting new and
emerging technologies. Leads the investigation and adaptation of beneficial
Data Architecture technologies and tools.
· Must have proven record of establishing strategy, guiding
development and implementation of an Enterprise Data Model and strategy
development for usage of Operational Data Stores across the enterprise.
· Must be able to lead cross-company teams and suppliers as needed
to aggregate and integrate data from dozens of sources throughout the
company through a formalized architectural methodology. Translates business
requirements from across the enterprise into data design strategy and
subsequent data models.
· Experience defining and implementing other large retail enterprise
data architecture structure, including preparation of future state
architecture and related roadmap
· Proven experience of large scale businesses in the field of
Enterprise Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, Database
Design, ODS, Data Marts, and Master Data design
· Overall knowledge and expertise in Enterprise Information
Management (EIM) including data strategy, data governance and stewardship
principles, data quality principles, data standards, and metadata management
· Experience with application integration technologies and
approaches, developing BI/DW solutions, data technologies (ETL, Data
Profiling, Data Mining, Metadata Repositories)
· Must be able to Identify, document, and analyze requirements for
data conversion processes, data integrations, and application integrations.
Produce roadmaps and landscapes for data and integration transformations.
· Experience working effectively in a large organization, with
high-performance, large transaction volume database systems
· Must have a deep expertise in enterprise data and information
management methods and standards.
· Must be able to establish guidelines and best practices to ensure
data standardization and consistency.
· Minimum of 10 years experience in Data Architecture, Integration
Architecture, and Application Architecture.
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), its concepts
and strategies in an Enterprise Information Management context, including
use of XML
· Preferred experience for the candidate includes 1) background in
retail; 2) metadata management and governance; and 3) use of an architecture
modeling tool and related repository
· Pluses for the candidate are Business Objects, Oracle BIEE, or
Enterprise Data Warehouse experience
· Working knowledge of the Rational Tool Suite (Requisite Pro, Clear
Case, and Clear Quest)
· Proven experience in the full software project lifecycle - project
vision through project implementation - for both small and large enterprise
*Thank you for your time and have a great day!*
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
*shail...@aim-cc.com* <shail...@aim-cc.com>* *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at