*Title: Sr. SharePoint Developer*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Location: Columbus, OH – MUST BE LOCAL*
*Rate: $45/HR C2C *
Currently looking for a SharePoint Developer with SharePoint Portal
architecture and development experience, with a focus on content management,
site design, and workflow. We are currently looking for a mix of SharePoint
resources covering business focused design of SharePoint solutions,
management of out of the box SharePoint functionality, branding SharePoint
sites, designing custom workflows, creating taxonomies using content types,
and building custom solutions on SharePoint.
· Expert-level expertise with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
(MOSS) and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) technologies.
· Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer to brand, customize
pages, and integrate web-parts is required.
· A strong background in leading SharePoint solution efforts
involving Portals, Workflows, Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise
Search and InfoPath Forms
· Experience in designing SharePoint solutions from a business
· Ability to interpreting user requirements and cross-functional
business rules to implement and customize portal sites.
· Ability to articulate problems and resolution, in both verbal and
· Information security awareness and discipline in systems
· Must be capable of discussing the wide range of SharePoint
functionality and mapping business needs to specific SharePoint features and
· Experience with common third party SharePoint products (K2.NET,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at