Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you….
*Title:* PeopleSoft Developer
*Start Date:* March 8, 2010
*Location:* San Diego, CA
*Contract Length:* 6-8 Months.
RATE: $62 /hr C2C…plus expenses
*US Citizens Only*
· Deep understanding of PeopleSoft (PS) v8.9 or 9.x database and
· Proven experience developing with PS Integration Broker.
· Strong understanding of PeopleSoft foundation tables, employee
· Ability to work independently with multiple vendors to develop
file specs, web services, interfaces, and queries, as well as perform data
validation; ability to integrate with existing team of PS developers.
· 5+ years of PeopleSoft functional development experiences,
especially on HRMS modules version 8.9+ and tools level 8.4+.
· Software Knowledge - Tools: PS HCM App 8.9 and 9.1, People Tools
8.49.13, Oracle 10g(10.2.0.4), BEA tuxedo 9.1, STAT 5.0.1 , PeopleSoft
Portal, STAT 5.0.1, TOAD, TOAD for SQL Server, V-Shell or other secure FTP
Server SW for Winx86, and scripting tools.
· Desired Hardware Knowledge - UNIX (HP Itanium, Dec Alpha), Win 2K
OS – HPUX 11.23, Tru64 5.1b, Windows Win2K / Win2K3, VMware
· Detailed knowledge of payroll business processes and terminology,
including past experience implementing payroll solutions with ADP.
· Participation in at least 2 major PeopleSoft HRMS implementations.
*Thank you for your time and have a great day!*
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at