Please send matching profiles to nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Title:                Project Coordinator
Location:         San Jose, CA

Duration:         6+ Months

Key Qualities:
Experienced working in large companies.
Savvy with Excel and budgets
Professional
Mature, serious
Work independently and handle a variety of projects/datelines

Job Responsibilities:
* process and track sows for web marketing
* request for codes and track client funded cross charges
* consolidate and maintain budget spreadsheet
* create and maintain balance sheet; reach out for accruals and expenses
* formalize funding requests
* sync with Finance numbers/budgets,
* accruals, virtual close,
* SOWs, Purchase reqs or orders