*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*
Please send me 100% matching resumes for the below requirement.
Quantity – 2
Duration – 10 months
Location – Chester brook, PA
Pay rate - $30/hr corp to corp (Max)
*Summary:* Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of
automated test scripts and test cases for software project releases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops, maintains and upgrades automated test scripts, utilities,
simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute
• Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and
• Controls and manages daily test automation activities.
• Provides internal quality assurance.
• Identifies risks and develops mitigation strategies.
• Organizes and maintains the automated test script library.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Complexity of Work: Moderately routine; general policies applied. Some
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in
computer science, management of information services or a related field.
Experience: 3-5 years in quality assurance with full life-cycle test,
writing test plans, developing test cases and implementing test strategies;
including one year experience with testing tools; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
• Considerable knowledge of methods, tools, and technology used in automated
testing, such as Quick Test Pro
• Considerable knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and
technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that
meets the needs of the client/business partner
• Considerable knowledge of the basic principles, processes, phases and
roles of application development methodologies
• Considerable knowledge of primary database engines such as Oracle, SQL
Server, DB2 with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used
for data validation and troubleshooting
• Considerable knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques,
and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
• Considerable knowledge of functions, features, and components of existing
and planned operating systems and applications
• Considerable skill in understanding and focusing on the clients’ needs,
establishing credibility and building relationships with clients
• Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem solving
• Ability to deliver results under pressure
• Ability to manage conflicting interests and identify compromises
• Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills, working with
technical and non-technical individuals at various levels of management and
• Mortgage/Financial Testing Experience desired
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
employees, clients, vendors and public
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
(856) 475-0555 Fax
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at