*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*
Face to Face Interview is required after technical screening
Location- Wayne, PA
Duration 10 months
Rate: $35/hr on corp to corp (Max)
Job Title: Business Analyst Specialist
POSITION SUMMARY – Performs requirements gathering, analysis and design, and
documentation tasks required to support the development of FIS Lending
Solution’s software applications. The Business Analyst Specialist will
develop written requirements and design documents to ensure delivery of a
sound and quality product that meets individual client needs while
maintaining product salability. This position will provide product support
to development, quality assurance, implementation, production support teams
and will execute system validation testing on as needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Under supervision of the Business
Analyst Manager, the Business Analyst Specialist is responsible for accurate
definition and validation of software programs against specifications.
The type of activities the quality professional performs at this level
• Providing strong business and analytical expertise to support lending
software product development initiatives for large, high complexity
• Gathering, fully understanding and documenting business requirements that
drive software product development.
• Anticipate the applicable industry clients’ needs and industry trends.
• Developing functional design to clearly define the feature-functions of a
new product, or the changes that need to be made to an existing product, to
meet business requirements.
• Creating clear and organized functional requirement and design
specifications that cater to multiple audiences such as clients, developers
and quality assurance personnel.
• Coordinating functional designs across multiple products or applications.
• Completing tasks within duration and effort commitments.
• Meeting as necessary with client users to validate design approaches.
• Applying an understanding of basic project management principles.
Accurately completing project tasks on a timely basis. Estimating work
efforts through a clear understanding of project priority and business
purpose, and proactively working to communicate, reduce, or mitigate project
risks and issues.
• Defining sound business scenarios that illustrate practical application
and usage of feature functionality as a basis for testing.
• Supporting efforts to ensure that the final application is as error-free
as possible to avoid re-work after being turned over to the client.
• Providing support to development, quality assurance, implementation and
client production support teams on an as needed basis.
• Troubleshooting unexpected circumstances.
• Demonstrating effective problem solving for various challenges -
effectively articulating both the problem and its solution.
• Providing new and innovative alternative solutions to system challenges.
• Providing input to support estimation of work efforts.
• Effectively communicating with internal and external teams.
• Demonstrating resourcefulness and managing time effectively
• Developing an understanding of the FIS applications, building an
ever-growing knowledge base of the system through project work and
• Identifying opportunities for overall product improvements.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITES – None
QUALIFICATIONS - To perform this job successfully, the individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION – BS/BA recommended.
EXPERIENCE – 5+ years of business analysis and software testing experience.
Lending, particularly mortgage background or experience performing analysis
for financial applications is a must. Experience with information
technology, systems analysis and business applications is required. The
candidate must have Loan Origination System experience and software
TECHNICAL SKILLS – Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Defect
Tracking Tools, Data Mapping, XML, interface experience.
OTHER SKILLS –
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Strong problem solving skills
High level of attention to detail
Ability to prioritize tasks
Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
Ability to work independently
Flexibility to shift priorities on an as needed basis
Strong work ethic
Ability to work in a strong team environment
Leadership skills and the ability to mentor junior business analysts
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
(856) 475-0555 Fax
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at