Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you,,,
*Position: Data Warehouse Data De-Deplication Specialist*
*Location: New York, NY*
*Duration: 4 Months*
*Rate: $55 /hr*
Please note that this is a 35 hour work week.
1. 4 + years relational data warehouses experience.
2. Manage, clean and de-duplicate large and complex databases from
disparate data systems using probabilistic match methods and technology
3. Extensive data mining, analytic and data quality assurance
4. Prior experience in performing data matching using IBM Websphere
5. DataStage technology specifically- Investigation, Standardization
(including CASS), and Match (Unduplicate and Reference) jobs
6. Advanced SQL database skills.
1. Prior experience in performing data matching using IBM
2. Data mining, analysis and quality control/assurance skills
Manage, clean and de-duplicate large and complex databases from disparate
data systems using probabilistic match methods and technology. Candidate
will need to setup one-time person match using historic data to create
relational data warehouse identifying unique persons across data sets,
linking to analytic data from each source. Then set up a recurring match on
new incoming data against the relational data warehouse and implement stored
procedures to add new and updated information to the data warehouse.
Extensive data mining, analytic and data quality assurance skills
specifically creating complex relational data warehouses and optimizing
stored procedures for reporting capabilities of the data warehouse.
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at