Title: Network Technician/Engineer
Location: Worcester, MA
Length: 1 Year
Performs removal of Nortel Electronic switching modules and/or network
elements within working equipment from the Client's Telecom Network at
various sites in New York State. Duties are usually complex, following
standard software and hardware removal procedures and documentation.
- Handles situations that may require deviation from standard procedures in
response to difficult issues.
- Uses expertise to deal with particularly difficult problems.
- Decides when to escalate issues as needed.
- Duties also include providing direction (supervising, coaching, and
training) to less knowledgeable technicians on work procedures.
- Work customarily and regularly involves the adherence to standard
practices and Safetime guidelines.
- Work is predominately done on nights.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work assignments.
- Requires additional instruction and limited guidance on new or more
- Uses expert communication and interpersonal skills to overcome obstacles
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge in job-related functional area and of
specialized systems and on-line applications.
• Associates degree in electronics and 6-7 years of job-related experience,
or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Travel is required to various Central Offices throughout New York State.
• Candidates are allowed to expense travel per client's guidelines.
• Candidates must be knowledgeable in the removal/installation of Nortel
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at