Please send matching profiles to nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Product Skill:               SAP BI Cognos Consultant

Duration:                     3 months

Location:                     NJ

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Need two professional references from recent projects

Need SAP BI Cognos Consultant.

Thanks & Regards
NARESH
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
nar...@sriveninfosys.com
www.sriveninfosys.com

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused