Job Title: Informatica Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
* Candidate should have strong experience on Informatica
preferable more than 5-6 years.
* He should have worked in the B2B environment not just data dumping.
* Mandatory- He should have build real ERP applications, write
meaningful programs and build workflows
* Able to build apps in Oracle environment or any CRM/ERP
environment and worked on large transaction processing systems.
* Their apps are data centric and depend on external resources
* He should know the nuts and bolts of Informatica
* Working with frontline systems reading file from FTP sources
* Understanding programs
* He will reject any candidate with only Data-Clerk experience.
See this (At present, my only need is for a strong Informatica
developer, preferably with significant with B2B DX/DT experience (not
just some “data clerk” who works in Power Center, but a real
developer/engineer who uses Informatica to build complete end-to-end
processes for use in production environments)
* Oracle 10g RAC on UNIX.
* MAX DB- 3TB of data will grow to 6TB
* Solaris 9. They have 10 in some locations and will consolidate to 10 soon.
* SQL preferred but not mandatory
Thanks & Regards
SQLAge Solutions | da...@sqlage.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at