Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you....
*Role: SharePoint Business Analyst/ Liaison*
*Location: New York City, NY*
*Rate: $60/hour *
SharePoint/MOSS 2007 certification is a plus
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW is Required.
*Overview of Business Environment and proposed activities*
The SharePoint Business Analyst/ Liaison will identify business requirements
and help define functional experience as an advocate for the client’s
business. This will occur over multiple streams of work and roll-outs of
various SharePoint portals: 1) out-of-the-box (with minor configuration)
Intranet team sites for client’s business areas; 2) extranet client portals
for 2 client’s clients; and numerous customized Sharepoint sites and
systems. The overall objective is to utilize the different Sharepoint
tools to automate and otherwise improve the efficiency of the client’s
business processes. The SharePoint Business Analyst/ Liaison will also
support the roll-out of the sites by conducting group and / or one-on-one
training. The SharePoint Business Analyst/ Liaison may also perform minor
application administration for the new sites.
Because SharePoint is a relatively new platform, the SharePoint Business
Analyst/ Liaison is expected to act in an Sharepoint “evangelist”. In this
role the SharePoint Business Analyst/ Liaison will show how SharePoint’s
capabilities can automate and simplify specific business processes as
described by client’s business leads. The SharePoint Business Analyst/
Liaison is required to configure prototypes that demonstrate SharePoint
concepts that are relevant to the client’s business area.
Client’s IT delivery model is fully outsourced. The SharePoint Business
Analyst/ Liaison will be working directly with the Application
Development/Systems Integration supplier that will be creating, configuring,
customizing, testing and deploying the new sites.
Client will only consider candidates who have been successfully involved in
a similar SharePoint rollout project as described above.
The candidate must be willing to work a professional day. There will be
periods during the project when deliverables must be fast tracked and
additional hours will be required.
· Liaison between the client’s business, IT, and the Systems
· Organize client interaction (design) meetings.
· Become the functional expert for the SharePoint sites/applications
for each business area.
· Develop use cases and screen mock-ups describing the business
processes and expected functional experience. This must be done in
accordance with project schedules and milestones.
· Review and provide feedback to the documentation and systems
developed by the Systems Development/Integrator Supplier.
· Proactively communicate status of key activities, risks, and
issues to client’s IT leadership.
· Provide expert advice on the availability of SharePoint
capabilities and/or third-party web parts as low cost solutions to deliver
requested business capabilities.
· Deliver training (group and one-on-one). Partner with the Systems
Development/Integrator to develop the training plan and produce the formal
· Define, implement, and operate a SharePoint governance model that
provides structure for site rollouts and content management.
· Perform application administration (SharePoint List maintenance)
· Basic configuration in MOSS 2007.
· Advanced knowledge of the MOSS 2007 application and server
architecture, including Active Directory and ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Access.
· Basic knowledge of the third-party web part marketplace.
· Solid understanding of project methodologies – waterfall and agile
· Excellent client-engagement and communication skills. A business
requirements or business solution type writing sample is required.
· Excellent organization skills – multi-tasking, prioritization, and
· Excellent analytical skills – ability to take requirements and
break them down into manageable work products towards a comprehensive
· Proactive mindset towards all service requests whether
project-based, enhancements or help desk incidents.
· Can operate independently with minimal supervision.
· Undergraduate Degree is required.
· SharePoint/MOSS 2007 certification is a plus.
*Thank you for your time and have a great day!*
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
*shail...@aim-cc.com* <shail...@aim-cc.com>* *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at