Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Position: Technical Project Manager

Location: Milwaukee, WI (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6+ Months

Bill Rate: ALAP

Must have all of the required and desired skills

Please provide 1 reference name and email.

projects - Proficient with PMI and SDLC methodologies - Proficient with
managing budgets and project plans using Clarity and/or MS Project - Ability to
collaborate with cross-functional business units and understand the business
scope, convert into functional requirements, technology scope, and approach and
lead the team thru design, development and implementation - Working knowledge
of Enterprise Business Intelligence environment in Datastage, Novaview,
Analysis Services 2008, and BOXI - Technical background with Java, web
applications and data driven programming techniques - Excellent communications,
problem-solving and decision making skills - Skilled at multitasking, can
juggle competing priorities making sound business decisions based on goals and

Skills: Data Warehousing Concepts, HTML Programming, Java Programming, MS SQL
Server 6.5 Administration, SQL (ANSI), XML
Additional Skills: Previous working knowledge of Novaview, Analysis Services
2000/2008, BOXI and ETL using Datastage

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 230| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:|Website:|

P Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary