Please send matching profiles to

Title:                 User Interface (UI) Developer
Location:           Belts Ville, MD
Duration:           6 Months

Rate: $35/Hr

Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

Please note it's not .Net developer .Client rejected all the resumes we
submitted as those were .Net developers.
We need User Interface developers.

CSS, .Net, Flex/Flash, Agile Ajax

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894

Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused