Hello!!!

Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. thank you...

*Role: HP Operations Orchestrator Developers*

*Rate: $30 hr C2C*

*Duration : 10 months contracts*

*Can work close to any WF Building*

Virtual

Candidates that have HP Open view should have experience with Operations
Orchestration software- was formerly Opsware

For the first 2 spots, what I’m looking for HP Operations Orchestrator is
candidates to have strong developer/scripting knowledge base.  These
candidates will be producing multiple work flows that will be housed within the
HPOO database.  Having database knowledge is also a big plus, Oracle
preferred.  .NET would also be preferred but Python is also a plus.

The 3rd spot will need the same skill sets as the other but this will be
specific around developing a patching process used at an enterprise layer
for all of our Service Delivery Teams.  This person will work with other
engineering teams to develop a reusable process within HP SA (Server
Automation).

To define “Patching”, that process will be an automated method to apply
security and OS layered patches.  Along with that would be reporting the
results within the HPSA database.

*Thank you for your time and have a great day!*

* *

Shailaja

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,