Please send matching profiles to

Title:                Sr Business Analyst with telecom & networking background
[10+ Yrs]
Location:         Tampa, FL
Duration:         Long Term

Phone Hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

Skills Required:

Should have at lest 10+ years of experience
Extensive telecom background is required
VOIP router Networking experience preferred

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused