Please send matching profiles to
Job Title:          Web Developer

Location:         Silver Spring, MD

Duration:         12+ months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Need two professional references from recent projects

This project involves moving several legacy applications to a new, web-based

Required Skills:
*  4+ years of professional development experience using ColdFusion and PHP
*  Strong SQL expertise - including the ability to create complex queries and
*  Excellent oral and written communcation skills - position will involve
significant interaction with business stakeholders and other IT resources
*  BS in Computer Science (or related degree) is STRONGLY preferred

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt: 646-644-2894

Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused