Hot Requirement --- *MVS Technical Analyst* ---- Durham, NC --- Long Term
Contract ---- *$40/hr on C2C*
Send the resumes only on *s...@cigniti.com *
*MVS Technical Analyst* ---- 10+ Years candidate required
Long Term Contract
Strong MVS experience, Java, J2ee, Web Services (MVS should reflect all over
• Must be able to support all efforts related to integrating vendor software
into the test and production environments. This will include working
closely with vendor technical resources as well as the staff.
* Designs and develops a collection of self contained, decoupled and
reusable services that communicate with each other in distributed systems
architectures.• Excels at working with the business community to gather and
analyze business requirements and create technical / functional
specifications; performs the development and implementation of these
specifications into code.
• Evaluates and implements new initiatives on process improvement and
• Serves as SME in all aspects of systems / applications software
technology and/or application components.
• Resolves application and technical problems of the highest complexity.
• Leads interdepartmental or interdivisional operational project
• Analyzes performance and capacity issues of the highest complexity with
systems / applications software
and/or application components.
• Continuously cultivates knowledge of emerging technologies.
• Provides mentoring and training to junior staff.
• Serves as initial point of escalation for all processing and operational
• Assists management in coordinating business area activities and balancing
• May design, implement and improve workflows, as well as assign projects.
• Excels at working collaboratively with IT staff on development,
troubleshooting, and other technical efforts.
• Completely adept and understanding and leveraging business requirements
and processes for the creation of functional / technical specifications and
their development into code.
• Displays problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve
business and/or technical problems.
• Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality
assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions;
possesses an excellent understanding of programming languages, development
tools, and the current environment.
• Possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT
strategies; draws on extensive knowledge base (e.g., infrastructure,
technology, and applications) to analyze problems of the greatest complexity
and contribute to troubleshooting efforts.
• Leverages excellent design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g.,
database, application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize
development efforts in a distributed environment; adept at understanding
operational nuances across multiple business units / functional areas.
• Responsible for supervising more junior staff in the execution of
• May serve as back-up for manager.
• May have involvement with the business during its strategic planning and
budget cycles to leverage knowledge and anticipate technology transformation
potential from a customer perspective; may provide buy vs. build
recommendations or assist in platform determination.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer
Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
• 11 plus years of IT work experience in systems programming / analysis.
• Typically experienced across multiple Information Technology areas and all
system / applications software development.
• Serves as point of escalation for complex issues.
• Responsible for developing and executing project plans, as well as
coordinating groups of IT staff.
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
972 756 0622 x 215
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at