Please me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP.
*Role:** **Technical Writer*
*Location:** **Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 3-6 Months*
Experience with nuclear power industry and/or NERC highly preferred
*In-person interview required/local candidates to Chicago preferred*
Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint and Word), Microsoft Project and Visio. This includes creating
graphs in Excel and PowerPoint, creating project schedules using Microsoft
Project and diagrams using Visio.
Familiar or able to learn how to use the following applications:
- Adobe Professional for creating PDF files and forms
- Windows SharePoint Services (MOSS) to create and modify web sites and
Very good organization and oral skills.
Proven exceptional written skills.
Ability to translate technical information into business language and/or
Experience writing procedures in accordance with client procedure writing
Ability to adjust to changes and still deliver a high quality design.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers by e-mail, instant
messaging (IM), phone and in-person.
Must be able to acquire and maintain all required NERC and Nuclear
- Possess a minimum of either a Bachelors degree or an Associate’s Degree
and 5 years experience in Network Design projects.
- Experience performing infrastructure update projects (Network
- Familiarity with Uni-directional devices.
- Familiarity with OSI PI Soft
- Familiarity with various communication protocols including TCP-IP,
UDP, DECNET,OPC, MODBUS
- Experience working with UNIX, Linux, and Windows systems
- May be expected to travel to client data centers (Chicago Area,
Philadelphia) as required using personal vehicle and possessing a valid
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at