6 month contract to Hire   Only GC Citizen or EAD.
Location: Beaverton, OR

We are looking for a Biztalk resource that can start immediately for a
contract to hire engagement and therefore need to be either EAD,
Greencard, or US Citizen to roll over permanent.  We can discuss rates
after we identify viable candidates but the position is located in
Beaverton, OR so local candidates would be prefered unless they can
relocate on their own.

The work would be architecting a Biztalk infrastructure and assisting
with the mapping of transaction data into and out of a Biztalk server.
 We need folks who understand biztalk mapping, xslt compiling/code,
and preferably (this is a long-shot) those who have some EDI mapping
background.  If they are good with mapping, especially EDI mapping,
they should be able to rapidly work through mapping logic as we get
into iterative/parallel testing.

Thanks & Regards

Phone: 804-859-5759
Maripax Solutions | prav...@maripax.com