*Project Manager with Wholesale/Commercial Lending* – Charlotte, NC --- 6+
Send the resumes only on *s...@cigniti.com*
Project Manager with Wholesale/Commercial Lending
Looking for a seasoned PM(PMP, PMI experience a plus) with solid Commercial
Looking for PM's with strong functional PM skills, Commercial lending
experience, ability to coordinate mid-large size projects, experience in
functional design, ability to coordinate testing, and strong communication
and coordination skills.
• Position will assist the integration Project Manager and Leader with the
leadership and/or coordination of conversion initiatives, ILT deliverables,
• Positions will liaison with and or manage sub-teams of AFS-CLAS or Loan IQ
Integration project team members on various intra-team documents and related
deliverables to ensure compliancy with ILT standards and timelines. •
Coordinate and assist in facilitation of project team meetings.
• Work closely with Workstream Leader and Technical Project Manager on
management of detailed MS Project Integration work plans, including the
tracking of assigned tasks by their target due dates.
• Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and minutes, status reporting and
• Responsible for leading project teams and managing activities associated
with projects that are typically longer-term, multiple-department or
organizational entity-wide and moderate in risk, scope and complexity.
• Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements
and business case, including development of a statement of work.
• Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users
to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution,
escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
• Interacts and negotiates with mid to senior level management on behalf of
project team. Develops and implements complex project communication plans.
• May manage a group of projects associated with a specific business
• Skilled in the use of MS Office products – Word, EXCEL, Power point, Visio
and MS Project
• Strong interpersonal communication (written and verbal), organizational,
and customer service skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts/relationships,
including senior/mid-level managers.
• Self-starter with ability to pick-up new concepts and skills quickly.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while meet aggressive deadlines.
Syed Muzaffer Ali
972 756 0622 x 215
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at