Hello!!!

Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP.

*Role: C# Developer*

*Pay rate $40-45/hr corp to corp.** *

*Duration: 6 month contract (right to hire)***

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Local to Texas will get first preference. *

I will accept Green Card holders, EAD holders, TN Visa holders, and US
Citizens.  No H1s for this particular position.

 *Skills:***

C# developer with 4+ years experience (Just upgraded to C# 3.5)
2 + years Commerce Server (The hiring manager will not consider someone with
less than 1 year of experience)

***All candidates will need to be technically tested with C# test.  We will
most likely need to test them with version 3.5 but that may change.

*Highly Desired:**
*Agile Methodology
TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Retail companies (High traffic websites)

*Screening questions:*
What type of commerce is he or she working with?
How big was he or she's catalog?

Shailaja

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,