Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Position: Facets IT Systems Analyst II

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: ALAP

Responsible for developing application technical requirements and designs based
on business requirements for Facets and related integration layer and interface
components. Collaborates with business partners to understand & evaluate
requirements and determine best high-level design for the application.

Responsible for the following activities:

. Reviews current application design

. Documents, reviews and prioritizes application requirements and technical

. Ensures artifacts are properly versioned and controlled . Establishes
requirements traceability

. Develops user interaction model, defines user interface components and
standards and develops user interface component specifications

. Defines conceptual data model

. Develops data conversion approach

. Defines application flow model

. Defines the high-level test conditions

. Submits change requests as necessary and assists in the impact analysis of
submitted change requests.

A Systems Analyst also supports the following activities:

. Identifies, analyzes, plans response, executes response, monitors, and
reports status for risks

. Identifies, analyzes, plans resolution, resolves, and reports status for

. Participates in release closure activities creating lessons learned

. Participates in the evaluation of test results

. Assists in analyzing fixes for defects found in System, Performance, System
Integration, and User Acceptance Test

. Assists in testing activities by helping with detailed test conditions,
identifying environment needs, evaluating results, and answering any
application questions

Key qualities:

. Viewed as an expert in Facets functionality & capabilities as well as the
integration layer (interfaces, extensions, reports, etc.) surrounding Facets .
Serves as a leader/mentor and may review the work of others; may lead
functional or segment teams or projects . Anticipates customer needs and
proactively develops solutions to meet them . Serves as a key resource on
complex and/or critical issues . Able to solve complex problems and develop
innovative solutions . Able to performs complex conceptual analyses . Possesses
strong technical design skills . Knowledgeable in SDLC processes and artifacts
. Possesses excellent teamwork and communication skills

3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs. Microsoft Excel *

4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs. Microsoft Outlook

3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs.  Microsoft Visio *

4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs.  Microsoft Word *

4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs.  SDLC * 0+ Yrs. Sharepoint *

3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs. SQL *

3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0+ Yrs.

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 230| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:|Website:|

P Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary