Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you.....
*Title: **Data Analyst/Developer - SQL***
*Location: **San Francisco, CA (near public transit)** (Local candidates
*Duration: **6 Months***
*Interviews: **Phone then face to face***
*Candidates with an E-Commerce background will have an advantage***
* Rate: $45/hr.*
*Data Analyst/Developer Job Description:***
· Work closely with data architect to implement structural and data
changes across environments
· Take completed design documents and develop required SQL to
· Unit test the development, work with QA for further testing and
· Work closely with the Engineering and Deployment teams and
contribute to effective deployment strategies.
· Assist data architect with the product managers and application
domain architects to understand data requirements.
· Need to work closely with the Technical Manager in each
application domain to understand the schedules of projects and plan out the
appropriate activities with data analysts.
· Assist application architects and DBA’s around data storage sizing
· Actively participate in design/code reviews and ensure appropriate
data access patterns are adopted.
· Adopt appropriate retail industry standards when defining data
elements both for storage and exchange.
· Review System test cases and Performance Engineering test cases
for their completeness and assist in ensuring that the data storage and
access designs can handle the functional and non-functional requirements
*Must Have Technology/Domain**:*
· Experience in the use of data modeling tools like ERWin.
· Proficient with pl/sql, SQL
· at least 1 yr, current, development experience with any scripting
language e.g. shell, Perl, PHP, Python
*Must Have Personal Qualities and Attributes:***
· Good communication and documentation skills
· Team oriented approach to work but able to work under own
· Good interpersonal skills
· Self motivated
· Flexible approach to work
*Good to have:***
· Agile development experience
· Data modeling experience
· Experience with programming language like Java, for database
driven application development
· Oracle query tuning experience
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at