Please let me know if you have anyone available for the below mentioned
position of Oracle Developer in GIS Environment at Richmond, VA (Face to
*Position Title* – Oracle Developer in GIS Environment
*Location* – Richmond, VA (Face to Face Interview)
*Duration* – 3 Months
*Pay Rate* – $55/hour (All Inclusive on C2C)
Experienced PL/SQL Oracle Database Developer to convert and validate
mainframe/legacy system data in a Spatial/GIS environment. Will write and
maintain/extend existing PLSQL code to convert initial data sets, system
enhancements, reports production, and improved transaction editing.
*Complete Description: *
- Develop database packages, procedures, functions, and queries to load
and maintain Roadway Network System and supported systems. Emphasis on
system interoperability, associating road edge vectors with tables defining
route/street paths and intersections, and production-quality periodic
load/import and problem diagnosis.
- Generate edit lists where manual route associations are required.
- Archive changes to a historical database.
- Archive changes for synchronization with external databases.
- Changes in route and street paths will cause cascading changes to
events associated with route/street paths. Procedures will be developed to
migrate these changes or notify business users based on type of edit and
- Develop procedures to populate and update a separate de-normalized
database for reporting purposes from the transaction database.
- Expert skills developing complex PLSQL Oracle database packages,
procedures, functions and triggers (Min 3 yrs experience).
- Expert skills with Oracle 9i, 10g development
- Experience with advanced PL/SQL commands, especially Analytic functions
- Experience with designing transactional and reporting databases
- Experience with linking DOT NET Web Service requests and updates to
- Experience with ETL tools and methodologies
- Some experience with using XML for Web Applications
- Some experience with Crystal Reports reporting tools
- Some experience using ESRI ArcSDE and/or Oracle Spatial preferred, but
Oracle SQL Development/Tuning
Oracle PL/SQL Development 9i, 10g
Complex Schema Analysis
Oracle SQL Developer or Toad
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at