Please let me know if you have someone available for the below mentioned
position of SAP Project Manager at Los Angeles, CA
*Position Title* – SAP Project Manager
*Location* – Los Angeles, CA
*Duration* – 12 Months
· Participate in various roles (project lead, business lead, subject
matter expert, etc.) Projects will include *channel inventory
management*and compliance monitoring,
*customer web ordering*, business intelligence, data strategy and reporting.
· Manage a team that provides first line operational user support
for Customer Operations, Managed Care Contracts, Government Reporting and
Channel Inventory Management teams using SAP, *iMany modules,* websites,
ValueCentric and various Access databases.
· Lead the development of new and innovative strategies to store,
manage and report a broad range of internal and external data from a
multitude of sources.
· Monitor industry activities and trends, analyze any potential
impact and proactively anticipate and plan for appropriate responses.
· Manage accounts and relationships with 3rd party vendors who may
or already have installed hardware or software into the corporate
· Lead large-scale and very complex projects.**
· Strong knowledge of systems, processes and reporting mechanisms
that support fulfillment, delivery and *channel inventory management
particular to the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.* **
· Strong working knowledge of the* Sales side of SAP SD, channel
inventory management systems*, customer facing web site design, creation and
implementation and maintenance.**
· Previous people management experience of a support services
Previous experience in* Order Management, Channel Inventory Management and
Managed Care Contracts functions within the pharmaceutical or biotech
· Knowledge/understanding of the* managed care environment and the
various distribution channels of biotech organizations.*
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at