Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. thank you...
*Role: SQL DBA Resource*
*Location: Tampa, FL.*
*Rate: $45Corp 2 Corp*
*Duration: 2wks ( So Locals will would be Great)*
MUST BE ONLY LOCALS to FL.
· Responsible for the design and development of corporate high
availability 24 x 7 SQL Server database systems.
· The candidate must have experience in design, creation, and
optimization of database environments.
· The primary focus of this position is to development/Deploy a high
availability database architectures for SharePoint.
· This position will be responsible for both logical and physical
architectural design, creation of development and administration standards
involving installation, maintenance, and disaster recovery, and coordination
with an application deployment.
· The candidate must be able to document database applications.
· Work with DBA team to install SQL Server in production,
development and quality assurance environments
· Tune SQL Server configuration settings, queries, physical and
logical database design.
· Install and configure SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
· Be primary point of contact for SQL Configuration in support of
· troubleshoot database issues individually and through a team
· Investigate and resolve data issues as needed
· Must be methodical and able to establish priorities
· Assist in Implementing SQL Server high‐availability solutions
including clustering, replication and log shipping
· Perform deployments in production environment as needed
· Develop, test and execute disaster recovery plan as needed
· Develop Backup and restore database procedures in support of
SharePoint deployment in production, development and quality assurance
servers as needed
Experience should include knowledge of data management and data architecture
functions, including physical database design; relational database
management systems; experience with data modeling; and knowledge
(preferable) of SharePoint integration,**
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at