* *

*New spot for Java systems Monitoring Developer***

*Position Title:*

 Please rever to ro...@dssofttech.com

Java Systems Monitoring developer

*Position Highlights:*

 *Work for a Market Leader!*
Java Application Developer with expertise in enterprise application/systems
monitoring. You will spearhead monitoring effort for this enterprise,
mission-critical media asset management system.

*Required Skills:*

 *Java; Java Application Servers; J2EE; 4 Year Degree; monitoring; Automated
Testing; ORM (object relational mapping)*

*Preferred Skills:*

 Agile; Spring; Hibernate

*Education Required:*

 Not specified

*Pay Rate:*

 $55 hr on C2C

 Atlanta, GA Need F2F

*Project Term:*

 9 months

I would really appreciate if you can please fill the following details:

   - Consultant's full Name:

   - Contact:

   - E-mail ID:

   - Current Location:

   - Availability:

   - Visa Status:

   - Employer Details:

Look forward to hear from you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Rohit Shetty

DS Soft Tech, Inc

Phone: (201)-203-4368

Fax: (510)-875-2573

Email: ro...@dssofttech.com

USA : www.dssofttech.com

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at ro...@dssofttech.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.