Hot – *Oil & Gas Experienced SAP OTC/SD Consultant (Senior/Lead)
----*Houston, TX ---- 6 Weeks Contract

Send the resumes only on s...@cigniti.com

*Oil & Gas Experienced SAP OTC/SD Consultant (Senior/Lead) *

Duration: 6 Weeks with extension

Location: Houston, TX

We are looking for *Oil & Gas experts* with the following experience:

*Oil & Gas Experienced SAP OTC/SD Consultant (Senior/Lead)*
Looking for resources with in-*depth SAP Oil & Gas experience in the
Order-To-Cash/Sales & Distribution module.    *

Understanding of *OGSD solution and Zytax*

Please let me know if you have any resources for this role

Warm Regards,

Syed Muzaffer Ali

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Cigniti Inc
1304 W Walnut Hill Lane, Ste 240 | Dallas, TX | 75038
D:- 972.756.0622 x 215 | fax 972.756.0644

*s...@cigniti.com* <nav...@cigniti.com> |
*www.cigniti.com*<http://www.cigniti.com/>

Find me online YIM: syed.recrui...@ymail.com <khan.h...@gmail.com>