Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you.....
*Position:** Technical Project Manager*
*Location:** New York, NY*
*Duration:** 5 Months*
*Rate:** $52 /hr*
1. BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Minimum 8 years of skill and experience in Software Project Management
and Business Analysis.
3. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
4. Must be detail-oriented.
5. Ability to work in a team environment.
1. Project Management (PM) certification helpful but not required.
2. Experience desired in TRIRIGA software product.
3. Experience in LINUX and JBOSS is a plus.
1. Responsible for the project management including assurance that
project is in scope and on schedule.
2. Responsible for analyzing business processes, identifying application
requirements, assessing gaps, roles and data.
3. Work with the vendor to ensure proper and timely delivery of TRIRIGA
4. Work with internal teams to make sure the project follows the standard
city process. This includes taking the project through Intake Process.
5. Act as technical lead for the project. This includes working with the
vendor on the design, development, testing and deployment of the software.
6. Responsible for training the users.
*Thank you for your time and have a great day!*
Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive,
Phone: 734-591-3562 Extn.1+161
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at