*Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you....*

*Need: (SCCM) System Center Configuration Manager - Contractor*

*Rate: $55 Corp 2 Corp*

*Location: Tampa, FL.*

*Duration: 3wks. (Can be extended up to 2 years if the consultant performs

They prefer local candidates as they do not feel they will be able to pay
travel and expenses for this role.

*Job Description*

We would like a consultant to come into our environment and assess our
current setup for errors or problems and help determine the cause for the
agent push issues we are having. After resolving any agent issues we would
like some of the following bullet points covered to show us best practices
to complete these items to maximize efficiency and use of the product:

-Deploy new software
-This could also include software upgrades and creating install packages
-Test a software deploy to a small group of test computers
-Operating System Deployment
-Policy enforcement and assignment
-Removing unauthorized software
-Software inventory and scans
-Hardware inventory and scans
-Remotely controlling clients
-Integration of Windows Software Update Services
-Configuring SCCM Reporting Services
-Asset Intelligence
-Mobile Device Management
-Software Inventory and License Management

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152