Please send matching profiles to nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Job Title:             System Programmer W/ z/OS z/VM Linux Exp.

Location:             Jersey City, NJ

Duration:             3 Months

(Only GC & Citizens can apply for this contract position)

Rate:    $38-40/hr c-c

We are need of an System Programmer with both z/OS z/VM Linux expertise. The
following are some high level requirements.

Six to eight years experience in Information Systems with four to six years
experience in an IBM z environment working with z/Linux Operating Systems.

Very strong Linux skills with experience in running installing and maintaining
SUSE Linux hosts in an IBM z/VM environment.

Responsible for all areas of these environments including but not limited to:
design, installation, monitoring, automation, backup, maintenance and technical
support, and integrity of z/VM enterprise operating systems and associated OEM
vendor software products.

A thorough knowledge of network protocols for networking in a heterogeneous
environment.

Strong analytical techniques required as well as using the OS and third party
vendor tools when applicable.

Fundamental knowledge in two or more of the following: RACF, FDR, OMEGAMON,
ITCAM, CICS, DB2, MQ, Websphere and HOD.

Thanks & Regards
NARESH

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC