Location:        Sunnyvale,CA

Duration:        Long term

Rate:                $50/hr on C2C

Please revert to ro...@dssofttech.com

Informatica with OBIEE: 2 Positions Available

Excellent knowledge of OBIEE

Very good knowledge of Oracle Appls 11i modules - know underlying tables
also.

Very strong skills of sql/plsql

Very strogn knowledge of data analysis, find errors in data. Correct errors.

Very strong skills of datawarehouse concepts.

Very strong skills of ETL.

Excellent commincation skills.

Excellent skills in user intercation, requirement gathering and
documentation.

Informatica with Oracle Applications:  1 position Available

*Skill requirements for 1 req:*

Excellent knowledge of Informatica.

Very good knowledge of Oracle Appls 11i modules - know underlying tables
also.

Very strong skills of sql/plsql

Very strogn knowledge of data analysis, find errors in data. Correct errors.

Very strong skills of datawarehouse concepts.

Very strong skills of ETL.

Excellent commincation skills.

Excellent skills in user intercation, requirement gathering and
documentation.

*Please send me the following details:*

   - Consultant's full Name:

   - Contact:

   - E-mail ID:

   - Current Location:
   - Relocation:

   - Availability:

   - Visa Status:

   - Employer Details:

Thanks & Regards

Rohit Shetty

DS Soft Tech, Inc

Phone: (201)-203-4368

Fax: (510)-875-2573

Email: ro...@dssofttech.com  ||rohitshet...@gmail.com

USA : www.dssofttech.com

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at ro...@dssofttech.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.