We have contract opening for SAN Admin from our client. The details are:

Location: Cupertino,CA(Only Locals)

Duration: 6months

•3-5 years Storage Administrator with experience in managing Storage arrays,
SANswitches and hosts/Blades,

•Experience in one or more of the following platforms: Linux, Solaris,

AIX, DOC or Novell.

•Interconnecting storage devices and subsystems through a dedicated
high-speednetwork fabric, such as Fibre Channel, FICON OR ESCON using fiber
switches fromsuch vendors as Brocade, McData or Cisco.

•SAN certification a PLUS

Send matching profiles to dpay...@sidoquad.com