Title: Jr. Share point .NET Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Length: 6 Months
*RATE: $35/hr on C2C MAX*
Candidate will provide laptop with necessary software.
(Dell Latitude D630 or equivalent (CPU - 2GHz or above, RAM - 3GB, Disk - 80
GB or above;
Windows XP Professional SP3 / Symantec Antivirus 10 / Microsoft Visual
Studio 2005 / Microsoft Visual Source Safe 2005 / Microsoft SQL Server 2005
client components (SQL Server Management Studio) / Microsoft Office 2003 or
User should have admin privileges to install / remove client's software.
.Net Developer responsible for building new features in the Intranet
collaboration platform such as:
- More deeply integrate collaboration functionality into day-to-day employee
work productivity by introducing Web Toolbars, mobile applications, and
Desktop integration that allow users to collaborate beyond the browser
- Collaboration integration of IT portfolio and work management tools.
Responsible for client's application maintenance support.
• 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server / WSS /
• 3+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP .Net
• 3+ years of experience developing with C#
• Extensive experience with XML and XSLT
• Extensive experience developing custom webparts in Sharepoint
• Extensive experience developing master pages in Sharepoint
• Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint Designer, Microsoft VSS
• Experience with ADO.Net, SQL and SQL Server 2005
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at