Please let me know if you have someone available for the below mentioned
position of Sr. SAP SD Consultant/ Architect at San Diego, CA
*Position Title* – Sr. SAP SD Consultant/Architect
*Location* – San Diego, CA
*Duration* – 12 Months
*Pay Rate* – $85/hour (All Inclusive on C2C)
- Propose system architecture design considerations addressing
application, data and technology in the context of SAP Best Practice.
- Work with technical community and business analysts to propose
consideration for technical approach, plans, and estimates and cost models
for SAP configuration changes.
- Develop and execute a periodic architecture quality review for SAP
- Provide specialist level configuration knowledge in designing technical
SAP solutions using standard functionality and best practices where
- Review and approve technical specifications along with the appropriate
resources to complete object development. - Analyze, maintain, troubleshoot
and enhance SAP system functionality and performance. - Assist in
identifying and mitigating operational risk associated with technical
- Assist in strategic planning including implementation of service packs
and upgrades - Develop and maintain the IT repository of standard,
integrated, re-usable SAP solutions
- Analyze transports into production instance and articulate potential
impact for risk consideration by business analyst through cross-module
knowledge of SAP.
*Skills & Knowledge:***
- 6+ years experience in SAP configuration - Expert level cross-functional
SAP knowledge and proficiency in SAP Sales and Distribution Module
required. Knowledge in other modules is a plus.
- 3+ years experience in Bio/Pharma
- Experience working on SAP 4.7 or above and WEBAS 6.20.
- bility to independently propose and implement solutions, based on strong
quantitative and analytical skills.
- 5+ years in SAP technical design and systems architecture
- 5+ years SAP ASAP Methodology and at least one other lifecycle
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at