Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP.

*Role: Performance Point Server Developer*

*Rate-  very competitive*

*Date resource is required: 04/16/2010*

*Anticipated end date: 12/30/2010*

*Location:  Seattle, WA  *

* *

*Need a Strong Performance Point Server Developer*

Line of Business: Wholesale Technology Services

Job Classification:  Web Developer

Position Description:  Experience Level: 10 or more years technical
background and 6+ years directly related web experience. Description:

Working with Microsoft Performance Point Server to develop an integrated
Dashboard reporting tool for the Wholesale Technology Services group. Will
work extensively with Microsoft technologies, including Performance Point
Server 2007, Windows Server 2008, SQL 2008, Sharepoint 2007 and Beta
versions of Office Server/SharePoint 2010. We are seeking individuals that
already have Performance Point Server and/or MS Business Scorecard Manager
knowledge. We will be using new to market technologies and are only seeking
individuals that have been keeping up with the cutting edge; those seeking
new challenges and bursting with fresh ideas are strongly encouraged to

Need to have Performance Point Server, SharePoint 2007 Nice to have
SharePoint 2007, MS SQL Server, SSRS, XML, ASP, SQL, C# .Net, VB .Net

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152