Location Plano TX
Rate is $40/hr MAX
Duration 6 months
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
Ability to communicate effectively in writing and speaking. Ability to make
effective and persuasive presentations to internal team. Excellent
interpersonal and customer relations skills.
The candidate will need to perform common tasks such as: Handling requests
from the upstream systems.
The candidate will need to have complete knowledge of JAXB, marshalling and
The candidate will need to perform common tasks such as: enabling Java
programs to execute SQL Statements
The candidate will need to have hands on experience in XML handling.
The candidate will have a strong understanding of SQL (non DBA) such as:
String parsing, and date handling functions in Oracle. Also useful but not
required, Oracle PLSQL language.
The candidate will have a good understanding of network elements (ideally !
CISCO and/or JUNIPER), how they interact with the end user and with each
other. Previous experience writing telnet scripts for all types of network
switches, is a plus!
The candidate must have strong knowledge of Java such as: File Handling,
Telnet , Logging ( Log4j ), ANT scripts and String parsing.
The candidate must have hands on experience on integration between various
The candidate must have hands on experience on message queuing and handling.
Experience and Education:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrated superior collaborative skills among a variety of personalities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Client is seeking an experienced JAVA developer with a minimum of 8 years of
development experience. The ideal candidate will have minimum proficiency in
Oracle (10i), XML, JSP, JMS, MDB, Web Services and JDBC, JAVA (1.5), EJB
(2.0), JAXB, JBOSS (4.3) and Telecom a plus!
The main responsibilities include development of real-time telecom
applications. The candidate will provide software support and troubleshoot
applications for specific issues and at times may need to be available for
24/7 support. The ideal candidate will also enhance existing applications
from customer specific requirements.
- Adheres to Development policies and procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside the department
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Abides by internal and external codes of ethics and confid! entiality with
regards to information maintained by XO Communications
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to
- Meets department productivity standards and set goals
- Performs work with consistency, accuracy, responsiveness
- Takes ownership of assigned duties, projects and goals
- Demonstrates adaptability to change, and initiates or identifies change
- Continually maintains a detailed level of knowledge of best practices,
training, and reporting among peers and other teams
- Communicates effectively and regularly with management and co-workers
*Syed Muzaffer Ali*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
**1304 W Walnut Hill Lane, Ste 240 | Dallas, TX | 75038.
**D:- **972.756.0622 x 215 | fax 972.756.0644*
*s...@cigniti.com <nav...@cigniti.com>** | **www.cigniti.com***
find me online YIM: syed.recrui...@ymail.com <khan.h...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at