Please reply to h...@inetsoftsolutions.com

*Hi*

*Please let me know if you do have any profile for my requirement.*

* *

*Title                       : Finesse Software Consultant (2) *

*Location               : Dorchester, MA (near Boston)*

*Duration              : 12 Months*

**Business Purpose of Project /Project description: *Business/Banking
Analysts with strong Finesse Software experience

**Job Functions or Responsibilities: *

Working on projects related to the integration of Finesse software for
Lending Systems within Retail banks.

**Must have skills: *

* *

*Must Have Educational Qualifications/Skills/Experience

*Minimum Years Required

Lending Systems

5+

Banking (Business Analyst) Experience

5+

Fiserv

4+

                                                *

                                *

**Must have soft skills:*

*Finesse Software (Unisys) Experience and Knowledge..*

**

**Nice to have skills*

* *

Understanding of written/spoken Spanish is a plus.  FLUENCY would be highly
desired.

* *

**Additional comments: *

* *

Retail Banking experience is a plus but having Financial experience in any
capacity is preferred.  This is for SOVEREIGN BANK whom Banco Santander
acquired a few years ago.  All of this work is for their transformation
processes and integration of Sovereign system with BS platforms and
technology.  Any particular experience with Loans, Mortgages, Credit Cards,
ATM systems etc. is all desirable but having Lending/Payment experience as
well as specific experience with Finesse software is a must have for these
two positions.

*Thanks and Regards*

Hari

INet Soft Solutions Inc

Call: 404 474 0113

Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com  l l   www.inetsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.