Please send me the suitable profiles to

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Position: ETL Data stage Developer

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Golden Valley, MN

Rate: $40/hr

            ETL Developer

            ETL Developer responsible for IBM DataStage Software Development.
Must have 3+ years DataStage EE (PX) experience and be strong working in the
UNIX environment. Has excellent SQL skill and familiar with databases.
Experience in Data Warehouses and Sybase preferred. Responsible for designing
programs/processes, testing (unit/load/performance), build packaging,
documentation. Is able to investigate and analyze issues/concerns.

            IBM DataStage
            Sybase IQ
            Data Warehousing

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 230| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

P Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary