Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have a position for Ruby on Rails Developer at CA.
Please go through the details and do reply me ASAP.

Here below are the project Details-:

*Ruby on Rails Developer*

 Location:  CA

Duration: 6+ months

Need GC/Citizen/EAD only.

*Phone interview in panel with Face to Face (Locals preferred)*

 The Senior Application Developer is responsible for developing web
applications to support our business, both internally, and for customers and
business partners.

Primarily, our applications are developed in the Ruby on Rails framework,
and connect to our PostgreSQL/ databases.

 Responsibility Areas

 Work with business staff and engineering management to plan and design web
applications

   - Develop web applications, and maintain existing applications
   - Formulate and execute on plans to enhance existing applications
   - Develop test cases that match the designs, and ensure that the software
   passes test standards
   - Assist with deployment and implementation of web applications
   - Research and recommend new technologies to support application
   development goals

 Qualifications:

Formal Education & Certification College degree in computer science or
related field

 Knowledge & Experience: -

   - 8+ years professional experience designing and developing software
   applications, with at least 3 years experience with web application
   development
   - *Technical expertise in web application development - Ruby on Rails
   (2-3 yrs ) experience; *
   - Solid basis in object oriented programming
   - Knowledge of model-view-controller and other web application
   development patterns - *HTML and CSS coding experience* (front end
   development exp)
   - Experience with a test-driven-development methodology, and commitment
   to software quality
   - Javascript development experience preferred; AJAX experience a plus
   - *ORACLE or MYSQL database experience*
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Solid judgment and
   decision-making skills; proven ability to make difficult design decisions -
   Positive, delivery-focused attitude, and high productivity
   - Ability to manage your own projects and tasks, and keep several balls
   in the air at once SEO, web usability, and landing page optimization
   experience a plus

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)