We have a contract  requirement for ETL Architect   from our client . The
details are:

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 9 months

·    The client is looking for an ETL Architect with experience in Datastage
8 ideally in a teradata environment.

·    The candidate must have experience with QualityStage, Metadata Server
and Balance Optimization  and other components in the IIS stack.

·    This individual should have excellent consulting leadership skills and
will be expected to lead a very large onshore/offshore team.

·    The ETL Consultant should specialize in the design and development of
the ETL environment, processes, programs, and scripts to acquire data from
source systems and apply the data to the tables in the database.

Please send matching profiles to dpay...@sidoquad.com