Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP. Thank you.....

*Position: PEGA Consultant***

*Location: Washington DC*

*Duration: : 4-5 mths*

*Rate: $55/hr C2C*

* *

I have a need for a PEGA Consultant in the Washington DC area. They have
interviewed a few candidates so far, but have ruled them out because they
are not local. They need someone in the DC area. My client is a bank and
they want someone to start next week.

* *

My client is looking for a *PEGA consultant* to work on-site on several
enhancements of the Banks electronic invoice approval system (ePay) to
deploy it to their Country Offices. This is a 4 to 5 month engagement and
starts immediately.

*Minimum Requirements*

* *

   - *Certified as a PRPC Systems Architect*.
   - 3 years of experience in the development of *PRPC applications in
   complete Pega implementation cycle, including business process modeling,
   tool installation, development, testing, and deployment.*
   - *Clear understanding of using the PRPC Clipboard, Tracer and SMA for
   debugging and PAL for performance analysis*.
   - In depth experience using *PRPC SOAP, SQL Connectors and Integration
   - Basic knowledge in working on *Oracle and Unix environments*.

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152